We’re proud to announce that, as of today, we’re able to add another milestone to our collection: 1,000,000 hours with no lost time injuries!
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we’re dedicated to maintaining safe, clean and healthy environments for our customers, their visitors, and our employees alike. We’re guided by the philosophy of safe productivity, understanding that we have a responsibility to protect our clients and the environments they live and work in.
We’re dedicated to working with you to create lasting professional partnerships that make health and safety a top priority.
We’d like to thank all of our team members for contributing to this achievement. Everyone at Sunshine – including executive management, supervisors, and cleaning staff – is committed to upholding the highest health and safety standards.
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017
- Have You Heard about Sunshine’s High Ceiling Cleaning Services? - August 22, 2017
- Choosing Sunshine as Your Preferred Consumables Supplier - June 29, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Keeping a Clean Office - June 14, 2017
- 5 Things You Need to Do When Evaluating Professional Cleaning Companies - May 30, 2017