The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic]
Keeping your building clean is about more than simply making it look good. It also helps maintain the health and wellbeing of everyone who lives in it, works in it, and uses it—increasing productivity by up to 8% each year and reducing the $16 billion in lost revenue sick days cost Canadian businesses annually.
The main culprits responsible for spreading illness-causing bacteria are “touch points,” surfaces that come into frequent contact by multiple people like:
- Light switches.
- Sink faucets.
- Microwave buttons and handles.
- Computer accessories.
You can keep your building clean by making touch point cleaning a regular part of your office’s cleaning routine, scheduling recurring services to get rid of germs and keep everyone in your building feeling their best.
Check out this infographic from ISSA to see what benefits a clean building can bring to you:
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we use the most advanced, proven, and safe germicidal products and best practices to keep your building disinfected and clean. Contact us today to discuss your cleaning needs!
More about Touch Point Cleaning from Sunshine:
- The 3 Dirtiest Surfaces in Your Office That Might Surprise You
- Winning the War Against Germs: 3 Benefits of Office Touch Point Cleaning
- Benefits of Day Porter Services for Your Building
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017
- Have You Heard about Sunshine’s High Ceiling Cleaning Services? - August 22, 2017
- Choosing Sunshine as Your Preferred Consumables Supplier - June 29, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Keeping a Clean Office - June 14, 2017
- 5 Things You Need to Do When Evaluating Professional Cleaning Companies - May 30, 2017