Milton Christian School had always staffed our housekeeping requirements. Sunshine provided a cost effective seamless transition to contracting housekeeping services and we find value in dealing with a one stop shop full service provider. Their attention to detail and communication goes beyond our expectations. Staff and students are healthier and more productive in a clean environment. We are proud to show our school to parents and open our facility for other programs. Milton Christian School looks forward to expanding and enjoying a long term relationship with Sunshine Building Maintenance.
– Rev. Michael Van Slingerland, Principal, Milton Christian School
“Sunshine’s professionalism as a business partner has exceeded our experiences with other cleaning service providers. We have confidence that staff, supervisors and management are always available for communication to discuss changes to services or concerns. The recent summer detail cleaning program created challenges with in school camps and renovations. Their crew was able to provide a flexible service solution that ensured all work was completed on time. Overall our school’s appearance has improved with less complaints”.
– Bill Van Caulart, Custodial Manager, John Knox Christian School
Our relationship with Sunshine managers and the cleaning team are professionals. They’re so easy to deal with and thorough in their work. If we have any cleaning or maintenance tasks that come up.
– Julie Kamp, Procurement Leader, Arcelor Mittal
Sunshine provides a business partnership which exceeds our expectations. Communication with staff, supervisors and management provide us the confidence that scheduled and unexpected services will be completed
– Vaughan Elliott, Facility Management DCCA/FCM, and John Enzlin, Facility Maintenance Coordinator, , Bosch Rexroth
We like the fact that Sunshine is a full service cleaning service because we can go to one contact for everything from carpets to windows. They are very reliable.
– Scott Davidson, Purchasing Manager, Burlington Hydro
Their management team is like an extension of our own team because they are open and flexible in helping us solve our maintenance challenges
– Nick Maandag, Regional Supervisor, Plant Operations, Halton District School Board
I have worked in education for over thirty years and am well aware of the many challenges facing a school cleaning company.
– Virginia Bodajla, Manager School Administrative, Lester B. Pearson High School
Sunshine has been a valued partner of U.S. Steel Canada Inc. for the past 45 years. The quality of your work, and the professionalism of your staff, is outstanding at both Hamilton and Lake Erie plant facilities.
– Kevin Haughie, Procurement Manager, U.S. Steel Canada Inc.
Sunshine has been cleaning Halton Catholic District School Board sites for 20 plus years in all municipalities served in the Region.
– Graeme Watkins, Central Area Manager, Halton Catholic District School Board
The management of Sunshine is very approachable and desire to maintain a positive relationship with Trinity. We have developed excellent communication over the years.
– Ruth Palmateer, Facilities and Rental Co-ordinator, Trinity Christian School
Sunshine made the transition to servicing our five (5) long term care facilities seamless. The cleaning staff and supervisors maintain a high level.
– Bert Wierenga, Director Human Resources/Facility Operations, CONMED Health Care Group