Industrial Cleaning Services
Industrial buildings, particularly ones that include manufacturing facilities, offer special needs and challenges for their cleaning and maintenance requirements. Sunshine Building Maintenance offers services tailored to the needs of industrial building occupants to maintain a clean and healthy workplace. Safety issues, a paramount concern in industrial buildings, is also addressed through Sunshine’s cleaning programs.
Sunshine staff will meet with facilities staff to determine specific requirements for your building and will work with you to plan a cleaning program and schedule that meets your needs. Depending upon the materials used or present in your building, work floor layout and company schedule, we can provide special material handling needs, choices of cleaning processes, equipment and cleaning products which work best for you.
Services for industrial buildings include scheduled/routine and special cleaning of:
- Entrance, common, and public areas
- Equipment and workstation areas
- Office areas
- Warehousing areas
- Kitchen, break room, and other food handling/preparation areas
- Washroom, locker room and showering facilities
- Hard floors
In addition, Sunshine can offer:
- Power washing of concrete floors, building exteriors, sidewalks, loading areas, private roads, and parking lots
- On-site trash and recycling handling
- Preparing for visitor tours (cleaning sites for visiting executives, owners, investors and other visitors)
All Sunshine employees are Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) insured. Each cleaning crew member keeps and maintains his or her personal protective equipment (PPE) and has been trained in safety programs (including ladder training, WHMIS training and tag out/lock out procedures). Sunshine cleaning staff follows and respects the client’s safety programs.
Sunshine Building Maintenance is ISO 9001:2008 certified. All of our cleaning team members are fully bonded and supervised by Sunshine management personnel.
Areas we serve for services:
- Peel: Mississauga & Brampton
- Halton: Oakville, Burlington, Milton & Halton Hills
- Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Dundas, & Ancaster
- Niagara Falls, St. Catharines & Welland
- Cambridge & Guelph
- Haldimand County