Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance!
The Sunshine team wishes our customers and friends alike an enjoyable, safe holiday season and a happy start to 2016!
Our Holiday Hours
- December 24: Closed at 1:00pm
- December 25: CLOSED
- December 28: CLOSED (in lieu of Boxing Day)
- December 31: Closed at 1:00pm
- January 1: CLOSED
We are pleased to work with you to create a holiday cleaning schedule suited to your unique needs. Contact us today to discuss your requirements!
Top Cleaning Tips for the Holidays
Many businesses choose to shut down fully or partially over the holidays, making it the perfect time to get some intensive cleaning out of the way.
The two ideal jobs to take care of over the holidays are:
Regular polishing is a must to keep the hard floors in your building shining. A necessary component of a comprehensive floor maintenance plan is stripping and refinishing the flooring, which will remove stubborn stains and old wax that can’t be swept or scrubbed away.
Since floor refinishing can mean closing an entire floor or part of the building while cleaners are at work, taking advantage of a time when the building is empty or minimally occupied is ideal.
To learn more, check out our blog post “Do You Know These 4 Tips for Having Your Building’s Hard Floors Stripped?”
Carpets are another part of your building that require frequent care. This is especially important during the winter months when snow, slush, and salt from outside make their way in. You want to make sure you get ahead of the dirt before the carpet has too much time to absorb the wintertime grime.
We recommend the hot water extraction method. It provides the deepest clean to remove even the most ground-in dirt.
Make sure you check these maintenance items off your list before the New Year begins!
From all of us at Sunshine, we wish you a merry holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year!
Sunshine Building Maintenance offers commercial, industrial, and related cleaning services tailored to your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
We serve customers in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, St. Catharines, and surrounding areas.
More from Sunshine:
- Are Green Office Cleaning Services Right For Your Business?
- What to Do If Your Carpet Has Reappearing Stains or Spots
- Wash Your Hands to Fight Illness and Bacteria! [Infographic]
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 1,500,000 Hours with No Lost Time Injuries! - December 21, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017
- Have You Heard about Sunshine’s High Ceiling Cleaning Services? - August 22, 2017