Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance!
Best wishes for a festive holiday season, and a happy new year from the team at Sunshine Building Maintenance!
Our Holiday Hours
- December 26-27: CLOSED
- December 28-30: OPEN (Regular Hours)
- January 2: CLOSED
We are pleased to work with you to create a holiday cleaning schedule suited to your unique needs. Contact us today to discuss your requirements!
Deck the Halls…and Polish Floors and Clean Carpets This Season!
Most businesses and offices are emptier than normal at this time of the year, whether you have a holiday closure or employees choose to take vacation time. This is the perfect time to get intensive cleaning done!
If your building has hard floors, an important part of a comprehensive floor maintenance plan is stripping and refinishing the floor.
Floor stripping returns floors to a beautiful and fresh state by removing stains, old wax, and stubborn dirt. Because it requires closing the area where cleaners are at work, the holidays provide a great opportunity to get this done while most buildings are minimally occupied.
Snow, slush, and salt at this time of the year become easily ground into your carpets making them look grimy and unpleasant. Don’t let them absorb too much dirt! They need to be frequently cleaned with care, especially during the winter months.
The holidays are the perfect time to use the hot water extraction method, a carpet cleaning method where hot water is mixed with a detergent cleaning solution and sprayed deep into the carpet through a high pressure concentrated get. This offers a deep clean and effectively removes deeply penetrated soiling and particles.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season surrounded by your friends and family and a joyous New Year!
Sunshine Building Maintenance offers commercial, industrial, and related cleaning services tailored to your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
More on seasonal cleaning from Sunshine:
- 3 Ways to Boost Hand Hygiene
- Identifying and Preventing Slip, Trip, and Fall Hazards
- Why Hand Sanitizer is Important and How You Should Use It
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 1,500,000 Hours with No Lost Time Injuries! - December 21, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017
- Have You Heard about Sunshine’s High Ceiling Cleaning Services? - August 22, 2017
- Choosing Sunshine as Your Preferred Consumables Supplier - June 29, 2017