Choosing Sunshine as Your Preferred Consumables Supplier
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we know that keeping up with your day-to-day cleaning and hygiene stock needs can be a time-consuming task. You need to check inventory levels regularly, coordinate orders from suppliers, and make sure payments are properly approved and tracked (just to name a few responsibilities).
Trust Sunshine to stay on top of your consumable needs.
Our product offering includes paper products like toilet tissue and hand towels, as well as other key consumables such as garbage bags, recycling liners, hand care, sanitary and odour control for washrooms, wipes, and dish soap. We can also provide related paper dispensers at no additional cost provided certain requirements are met.
3 Benefits of Ordering Paper, Garbage, and Hygiene Products from Sunshine
We will work with you to understand your needs, determine which products will be the most suitable, and ship them directly to you.
Relying on Sunshine to supply your consumables means you get:
- Transparent Pricing: We won’t hide numbers from you or surprise you with unexpected shipping or handling fees. The price you’re quoted will be the price of the product delivered and the price that appears on your invoice.
- Commitment to Quality: We have all sizes and quality standards available to meet your requirements, whether you need supplies for an office building or an industrial/manufacturing facility.
- Simplified Ordering and Restocking: If you’re running low on something, we will re-order products when necessary to make sure we maintain agreed-upon stocking levels.
Sunshine has partnered with two industry leaders, Cascades for paper products and GT French for your additional consumable needs, to ensure you always have access to the best products.
Since 1952, Sunshine Building Maintenance has provided janitorial services to customers across Southern Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe. Adding consumables to our lineup makes us the true go-to source for all your cleaning needs. Request your customized quote today!
More from Sunshine Building Maintenance:
- 3 Ways to Boost Hand Hygiene
- Why You Shouldn’t Bring Household Cleaning Products to Work
- Understanding the Difference between Cleaners, Sanitizers, and Disinfectants
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017
- Have You Heard about Sunshine’s High Ceiling Cleaning Services? - August 22, 2017
- Choosing Sunshine as Your Preferred Consumables Supplier - June 29, 2017
- 4 Quick Tips for Keeping a Clean Office - June 14, 2017
- 5 Things You Need to Do When Evaluating Professional Cleaning Companies - May 30, 2017