General Maintenance Services
It is a bright new venture for Sunshine Building Maintenance. After 60-plus years of delivering clean, healthy, and safe environments for building stakeholders throughout the Golden Horseshoe, we are now making our mark in general maintenance services. We see the General Maintenance of our client’s buildings as a natural extension of our core business and believe that the synergies we can offer would be of benefit to all clients.
Sunshine Building Maintenance General Maintenance Division is managed by Greg Kyles, a Red Seal Carpenter and Registered Property Manager. Greg oversees all general maintenance projects and manages our maintenance teams and contractors. Brian Curtis is our General Maintenance Co-ordinator and brings over 20 years of experience with him.
We pride ourselves in providing quick service no matter what your needs, allowing you and your staff to concentrate on the job at hand. We welcome all requests—from mitigating that small tripping hazard to revamping entire workspaces.
Service Offerings Include,
• Addressing Health & Safety Concerns
• Interior & Exterior Painting
• Drywall repairs and ceiling repairs
• Minor Plumbing and Electrical
• Appliance installations
• Door and Glass Installations
• Mounting pictures, bulletin boards, etc.
• Repair loose hinges / doors
• Carpet / flooring repairs and installs
• Fence Installations and Repair
• Lighting maintenance
COVID-19 Return to Work Reopening Plan,
Sunshine Building Maintenance is also able to support your facility’s reopening plan to ensure Health and Safety initiatives are met by providing a complimentary site audit of your facility reopening strategy. We can support in ensuring your office is safe for employees return:
• Installation of plexiglass protective dividers
• Maximum room capacity signage
• Install high-efficiency air filters