With COVID-19 an ongoing concern in our world, there is now a more heightened awareness on cleaning and disinfecting services than ever before. Sunshine Building Maintenance in association with ISSA and the Global Bio-Risk Advisory Council has developed best practices to prepare, respond and recover during a Pandemic.
We have developed processes on addressing Covid with the following programs:
- Day Time Cleaning which provides a visual reassurance to staff & visitors that high touch surfaces are continually being cleaning and disinfected during business hours.
- Touch Point Disinfecting Services to ensure all high touch points are thoroughly disinfected prior to the next business day.
- Deep Disinfecting Protocols when a site has had a confirmed case of COVID-19 through enhanced disinfecting and electrostatic sprayers.
- Air Purifiers with HEPA Filters are recommended by the CDC as part of a layered approach to preventing infection. Sunshine can provide this equipment and include regular maintenance and air quality tests and reports.
- Sunshine’s commitment to clean healthy and safe environments is now more important than ever, please contact us if you would like to learn more about our disinfecting and air filtration programs.