It’s Not Too Late to Get a Flu Shot
Flu season lasts throughout the cold months of the year – and winter is just beginning. While sickness can be mitigated through frequent cleaning (especially of high-touch areas), getting the flu shot is a great way to ensure you and your loved ones are healthy throughout the upcoming season.
Here’s a reminder from the Government of Ontario to get the flu shot, and to check out ontario.ca/flu for more information.
>> And from everyone at Sunshine Building Maintenance, we’d like to wish you a happy and healthy holiday!
Is Your Office Making Your Employees Sick?Z
Sick Leave: Canada Lost $16.6 Billion in 2012 Due To Absenteeism, Conference Board Says – Huffington Post
3 Winter Cleaning Must-Dos for Your Building
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 1,500,000 Hours with No Lost Time Injuries! - December 21, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017