We’re proud to announce that, as of today, we’re able to add another milestone to our collection: 1,000,000 hours with no lost time injuries!
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we’re dedicated to maintaining safe, clean and healthy environments for our customers, their visitors, and our employees alike. We’re guided by the philosophy of safe productivity, understanding that we have a responsibility to protect our clients and the environments they live and work in.
We’re dedicated to working with you to create lasting professional partnerships that make health and safety a top priority.
We’d like to thank all of our team members for contributing to this achievement. Everyone at Sunshine – including executive management, supervisors, and cleaning staff – is committed to upholding the highest health and safety standards.
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017