We’re proud to announce that, as of today, we’re able to add another milestone to our collection: 1,000,000 hours with no lost time injuries!
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we’re dedicated to maintaining safe, clean and healthy environments for our customers, their visitors, and our employees alike. We’re guided by the philosophy of safe productivity, understanding that we have a responsibility to protect our clients and the environments they live and work in.
We’re dedicated to working with you to create lasting professional partnerships that make health and safety a top priority.
We’d like to thank all of our team members for contributing to this achievement. Everyone at Sunshine – including executive management, supervisors, and cleaning staff – is committed to upholding the highest health and safety standards.
- Keep Your Space Clean and Safe by Washing Your Hands - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Commercial Floors for the Cold Seasons - September 25, 2018
- Sunshine: Building A Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance Legacy - August 20, 2018
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017