Post Construction Clean-Up Services
As your construction project nears completion, make sure that your new space will be clean, fresh and in perfect move-in condition.
We recognize construction schedules change and this makes arranging clean-up services difficult. However, our crews are available on short notice for any size task. We will work with you to prepare your retail space, commercial plaza, condominium or office building for a successful opening day.
No detail is too small and no project is too large for us. Our team of trained and experienced professionals will provide all the modern equipment and highest-quality cleaning products required to clear away all construction dust, dirt and last-minute clutter.
Our cost-effective post construction clean-up services include:
- Flooring:Â auto-washed, sealed, waxed and scrubbed
- Carpeting:Â hot water extraction cleaned, pile lifting and bonnet surface cleaning
- Walls, ceilings, and doors:Â cleaned of dust, marks and scuffs
- Windows:Â thoroughly cleaned
- Hallways, restrooms, and common areas:Â high-traffic areas cleaned and prepared for opening
- Offices: Ready for move-in day
- Parking lots and garages:Â auto sweeping and power washing
All surfaces will be scrubbed, vacuumed, and detail-cleaned to the highest standards. Sunshine is committed to using cleaning products and equipment that minimize harm to the environment and which are friendly to new tenants. Construction dust, adhesives, and building materials will be cleaned and the building environment left fresh and wholesome. You can be assured of a new space look and feel without the debris and clutter that construction leaves behind.
All of our commercial cleaning team members are fully bonded and supervised by Sunshine management personnel.
Areas we serve for post construction site cleaning services:
- Peel: Mississauga & Brampton
- Halton: Oakville, Burlington, Milton & Halton Hills
- Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Dundas, & Ancaster
- Niagara Falls, St. Catharines & Welland
- Cambridge & Guelph
- Haldimand County