Day Porter / Matron Services
Keep Your Building Looking Its Best at All Times
Periodic, scheduled cleaning keeps your building looking professional and inviting, but what happens between those regular visits? Day porters and matrons, cleaners who are on hand during normal operational hours, are responsible for ensuring your building looks consistently clean and presentable.
Day cleaning can be beneficial for a range of facilities, especially larger and busier ones that experience heavy foot traffic, and can help them to:
- Stay on top of routine maintenance by attending to spills, replenishing supplies in washrooms, and more.
- Reduce energy consumption since cleaning takes place during the day when lighting and HVAC systems are already in use.
- Improve overnight security as security guards and alarm systems do not always need to take the presence of cleaners into account.
- Increase tenant satisfaction by letting your employees, residents, and guests get to know and trust the individuals keeping their spaces clean and tidy.
What Sunshine’s Day Porters/Matrons Can Do for You
Our well-trained, bonded, professional, and uniformed staff provide a constant presence to not only maintain a high level of cleanliness, but also to react immediately to special concerns, cleaning emergencies, and other needs.
The porters/matrons assigned to your building can perform any or all of these functions:
- Keep lobbies and common areas continuously clean.
- Freshen washrooms and re-stock supplies on a regular basis.
- Conduct minor maintenance, such as the re-lamping of burnt out lights.
- Clean and prepare kitchen, cafeteria, and break areas, particularly before and after “rush” periods.
- Prepare and clean conference rooms before and after meetings.
- Continued touch point cleaning to maintain a healthy environment.
- Respond to spills and other cleaning emergencies.
- Police entrances and parking lots for litter and debris.
- Superintendent coverage.
All of our cleaning team members are fully bonded and supervised by Sunshine management personnel. Our equipment uses noise reduction technology, which minimizes audible distractions for your staff and visiting guests.
Customize Your Day Porter/Matron Services to Fit Your Needs
At Sunshine, we understand that no two buildings are alike. Every facility has its own unique needs and, as a result, its own individual cleaning requirements.
We can sit down with you to discuss and determine staffing levels, daily schedules, and maintenance plans suited to address your goals.Â We will also work with you to select the individual members of Sunshine’s large staff that will be the best possible “fit” for your building.
Areas We Serve
Sunshine offers day porter and matron services in:
- Peel: Mississauga and Brampton
- Halton: Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Dundas, and Ancaster
- Niagara Falls, St Catharines, and Welland
- Cambridge and Guelph
- Haldimand County