The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic]
Keeping your building clean is about more than simply making it look good. It also helps maintain the health and wellbeing of everyone who lives in it, works in it, and uses it—increasing productivity by up to 8% each year and reducing the $16 billion in lost revenue sick days cost Canadian businesses annually.
The main culprits responsible for spreading illness-causing bacteria are “touch points,” surfaces that come into frequent contact by multiple people like:
- Light switches.
- Sink faucets.
- Microwave buttons and handles.
- Computer accessories.
You can keep your building clean by making touch point cleaning a regular part of your office’s cleaning routine, scheduling recurring services to get rid of germs and keep everyone in your building feeling their best.
Check out this infographic from ISSA to see what benefits a clean building can bring to you:
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we use the most advanced, proven, and safe germicidal products and best practices to keep your building disinfected and clean. Contact us today to discuss your cleaning needs!
More about Touch Point Cleaning from Sunshine:
- The 3 Dirtiest Surfaces in Your Office That Might Surprise You
- Winning the War Against Germs: 3 Benefits of Office Touch Point Cleaning
- Benefits of Day Porter Services for Your Building
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017