The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic]
Keeping your building clean is about more than simply making it look good. It also helps maintain the health and wellbeing of everyone who lives in it, works in it, and uses it—increasing productivity by up to 8% each year and reducing the $16 billion in lost revenue sick days cost Canadian businesses annually.
The main culprits responsible for spreading illness-causing bacteria are “touch points,” surfaces that come into frequent contact by multiple people like:
- Light switches.
- Sink faucets.
- Microwave buttons and handles.
- Computer accessories.
You can keep your building clean by making touch point cleaning a regular part of your office’s cleaning routine, scheduling recurring services to get rid of germs and keep everyone in your building feeling their best.
Check out this infographic from ISSA to see what benefits a clean building can bring to you:
At Sunshine Building Maintenance, we use the most advanced, proven, and safe germicidal products and best practices to keep your building disinfected and clean. Contact us today to discuss your cleaning needs!
More about Touch Point Cleaning from Sunshine:
- The 3 Dirtiest Surfaces in Your Office That Might Surprise You
- Winning the War Against Germs: 3 Benefits of Office Touch Point Cleaning
- Benefits of Day Porter Services for Your Building
- Keep Your Space Clean and Safe by Washing Your Hands - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Commercial Floors for the Cold Seasons - September 25, 2018
- Sunshine: Building A Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance Legacy - August 20, 2018
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017