Want to Improve Dust Control? Use Microfiber
Dust control is a concern for a wide variety of buildings – such as industrial facilities that create a lot of dust, office buildings that must look pristine, or schools that want to cut down on asthma triggers.
If dust control is important for your building, you should find out whether your professional janitorial company is using microfiber clothes.
Microfiber is an innovative and hugely beneficial cleaning technology, which is now used to make cloths, dusters, and mops. Due to its intelligent design at a microscopic level, it is able to pick up significantly more dirt and dust than the material used for conventional cloths and mops.
Facts about microfiber that make it a superior cleaning option:
- Has over 15 times the surface area of other material due to “microscopic splitting” of its fibers
- Better preserves delicate surfaces
- Allows chemical-free cleaning, further reducing potential irritants to building occupants
- Removes 99% of bacteria, compared to traditional products’ 30% removal
- Creates a static charge which actually attracts dirt (earning it the nickname “dirt magnet”)
- Lighter material than conventional products
- Can increase cleaning productivity by up to 40%
- Lasts longer
A professional cleaning company that uses microfiber will do a more effective and efficient job when cleaning your building. You’ll be able to say goodbye to dust and bacteria every time they clean!
More on Microfiber and Green Cleaning from Sunshine:
- The Rapid Return on Investment of Microfiber Technology
- 4 Benefits of Microfiber Cleaning Technology
- Green Cleaning Considerations for Carpets from the Carpet and Rug Institute
- Sunshine: Building A Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance Legacy - August 20, 2018
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017