CleanTelligent Software Wins Innovation Award (For the Third Year in a Row!)
As one of the first commercial cleaning companies in Canada to incorporate CleanTelligent into our processes, Sunshine is thrilled to announce the software’s recent win at the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North American trade show in Orlando, Florida!
The software, which enhances communication, efficiency, and transparency between cleaning companies and their clients, has won this prestigious Innovation Award for three years running – an unprecedented accomplishment.
This year, CleanTelligent won the award for its new Bidding and Estimating module. This program simplifies the bidding and estimating process, eliminating hidden fees and creating accurate proposals.
“Building service contractors and facility managers throughout the world choose CleanTelligent because it helps them increase revenue and improve producitivty. Having a bidding software program deemed worthy of the ISSA Innovation Award only adds to the evidence that CleanTelligent is a great quality control solution.”
- Michael Jenkins, President of CleanTelligent
Previous CleanTelligent Innovation Awards
CleanTelligent is constantly innovating and improving the usability and features of the software. It is no surprise, then, that the company has maintained a steady rate of success and been recognized with the Innovation Award in previous years.
2013: Inspector App
2012: Mobile Surveys & Work Orders Services
Both of these innovations are CleanTelligent features that enhance both internal communication and communication with clients.
What Is CleanTelligent?
Simply put, CleanTelligent is software that allows us – your professional janitorial company – to serve you better. It’s an electronic log book that documents the tasks completed by the cleaners and provides performance reports. This information is available to both the cleaning staff and the client.
Not only that, but clients are able to submit requests for any additional tasks that may come up throughout the day.
It enables us to be completely transparent about which cleaning tasks we accomplish, our level of quality control, and the value you receive from our services.
With CleanTelligent’s continuous improvements and Sunshine’s rigorous adherence to high standards, we are able to offer our clients the best cleaning experience available.
>> Contact us now to discuss your building’s cleaning needs or to submit a request for proposal. We serve a broad range of clients in Southern Ontario.
More Cleaning News and Tips from Sunshine:
- Top 3 Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services
- Effectively Clean Carpets with Hot Water Extraction
- 6 Ways Professional Cleaning Companies Can Prevent Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 1,500,000 Hours with No Lost Time Injuries! - December 21, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017
- Have You Heard about Sunshine’s High Ceiling Cleaning Services? - August 22, 2017