Do You Know How Dirty Your Child’s School Is? [Infographic]
Clean schools mean healthier children. Educational facilities can become dirty quickly, especially if not maintained by a constant, thorough cleaning schedule.
ISSA, a worldwide cleaning industry organization, has produced a great infographic that outlines just how dirty schools can be.
As the infographic discusses, germs can be transmitted if a child touches a contaminated surface, and then touches their face. This is why touch point cleaning is such an effective cleaning method for those bacteria hotspots like the water fountain spigot, cafeteria trays, computer keyboards, and toilet seats.
See the full infographic below:
Kids can be particularly sensitive to bacteria spread, asthma triggers, and even any harmful chemicals in cleaning products. To minimize these risks, schools should consider a professional cleaning company that adheres to strict standards and that has experience cleaning educational facilities.
>> Sunshine Building Maintenance has experience cleaning educational institutions to the standards needed to ensure the health and safety of students. Contact us today to discuss setting up a cleaning program for your educational environment.
More from Sunshine:
- Sunshine Uses Award Winning Cleaning Products
- The Advantages of Green Cleaning for Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities
- 5 Things Facility Managers Need to Consider for Proper Hard Floor Maintenance
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017