Sunshine Uses Award Winning Cleaning Products
Sunshine is committed to top quality cleaning in every respect – equipment, processes, products, employees, and so on. We are careful to choose only those cleaning products that meet our strict standards for effectiveness and safety.
We are pleased to announce that three products we use have been voted winners of the 2015 Sanitary Maintenance Distributors Choice Award. This award is given to the top 40 cleaning products based on their innovation and usefulness, as chosen by a community of janitorial and sanitary supply distributors.
Here are the winning products we are proud to use:
Advenger REV™ from Nilfisk Advance
The Advenger REV™ rider scrubber is ideal for hard floors, particularly in large areas. It offers superior daily cleaning performance as well as chemical-free floor finish removal. Its environmentally-friendly EcoFlex™ System supports sustainable, healthy, and green cleaning initiatives.
We have found this piece of equipment especially useful in facilities made up almost entirely of hard flooring; for example, schools and colleges.
B 60 W from Karcher Commercial
The B 60 W automatic walk behind floor scrubber is another effective option for hard floor cleaning. With its slim design, it’s suited for narrow or irregular spaces. The machine also offers a low operating noise output, making it a good choice for noise-sensitive areas.
We use an older model of this particular machine to clean hard floor areas that are difficult to access with other pieces of equipment.
Marathon 350 from Tornado Industries
The Marathon 360 carpet spotter is a mobile carpet extraction unit that is best suited for carpet spot cleaning or spray extractions in small carpeted areas. It sprays cleaning solution deep into the fibers of the carpet or upholstery, dissolves penetrated soiling, and easily vacuums the particles away.
We have found great success with this piece of equipment in long-term care homes, to keep the carpets clean and attractive for occupants and visitors alike.
>> Sunshine is a leading janitorial services company in southern Ontario. We take care to provide a consistently high level of service with top quality products and equipment. Contact us now for a quote or to submit a request for proposal.
More from Sunshine:
- Why Long-term Care Homes Need Specialized Cleaning Services
- The Advantages of Green Cleaning for Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities
- CleanTelligent Software Wins Innovation Award (For the Third Year in a Row!)
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017