Your Office Is Dirtier Than You Think [Infographic]
It’s official – most office spaces can get pretty dirty.
Germs, bacteria, and other contaminants spread easily to all commonly touched surfaces – like your computer mouse or the coffee pot buttons in the break room.
Check out this infographic we made to illustrate just how dirty offices can get:
>> You can combat germs and bacteria (and the spread of illness) with dedicated touch point cleaning services. We’ll clean all those high touch areas and minimize the impact of cold and flu season. Contact us now!
More on Office Cleaning from Sunshine:
- Keep Workplaces Healthy – Don’t Go to Work Sick
- How Is Day Cleaning Better for the Environment (And Your Budget)?
- Is Your Office Making Your Employees Sick?
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 1,500,000 Hours with No Lost Time Injuries! - December 21, 2017
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017
- The Benefits of Day Porter/Matron Cleaning Services for Your Office - September 29, 2017
- The Real Value of a Clean Building [Infographic] - September 13, 2017
- 3 Ways a Clean Bathroom Benefits Your Business - August 30, 2017