Your Office Is Dirtier Than You Think [Infographic]
It’s official – most office spaces can get pretty dirty.
Germs, bacteria, and other contaminants spread easily to all commonly touched surfaces – like your computer mouse or the coffee pot buttons in the break room.
Check out this infographic we made to illustrate just how dirty offices can get:
>> You can combat germs and bacteria (and the spread of illness) with dedicated touch point cleaning services. We’ll clean all those high touch areas and minimize the impact of cold and flu season. Contact us now!
More on Office Cleaning from Sunshine:
- Keep Workplaces Healthy – Don’t Go to Work Sick
- How Is Day Cleaning Better for the Environment (And Your Budget)?
- Is Your Office Making Your Employees Sick?
- Keep Your Space Clean and Safe by Washing Your Hands - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Commercial Floors for the Cold Seasons - September 25, 2018
- Sunshine: Building A Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance Legacy - August 20, 2018
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017