Wash Your Hands to Fight Illness and Bacteria! [Infographic]
Along with a thorough cleaning program, one of the best methods for you and your building occupants (employees, visitors, patients, etc.) to fight germs and stay healthy is simply to wash your hands properly and regularly.
Hand washing reduces lost productivity and absenteeism in the workplace, improves school attendance, and helps hospitals cut down on hospital-acquired infections.
Unfortunately, too many people don’t maintain good hand hygiene!
Check out this great infographic about hand washing:
>> Sunshine Building Maintenance is committed to helping you keep your building healthy and clean! Contact us to discuss our tailored cleaning services or to submit a request for proposal.
More on Healthy, Clean Buildings from Sunshine:
- The Advantages of Green Cleaning for Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities
- 3 Small Ways to Make Your Building Cleaner
- Your Office Is Dirtier Than You Think [Infographic]
- How to Stay on Top of Summer Floor Care and Maintenance - July 10, 2018
- Celebrate World Environment Day by Prioritizing Green Cleaning! - June 5, 2018
- Preparing Schools for Cleaning and Maintenance During the Summer - May 22, 2018
- We’re Proud to Announce That We’ve Added Another Milestone to Our Collection: 4 Years with No Lost Time Injuries! - May 5, 2018
- Spring Cleaning: How to Take Care of Your Floors After Winter - March 28, 2018
- 3 Things You Can Do to Defend Yourself against This Year’s Flu - February 9, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Sunshine Building Maintenance! - December 19, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Plan Ahead for Ice and Snow - December 6, 2017
- 7 Rules of Etiquette for Cleaning Open Office Spaces - October 26, 2017
- Put Your Hands Together (and Then Scrub with Soap and Water) for Global Handwashing Day on October 15th - October 13, 2017