Wash Your Hands to Fight Illness and Bacteria! [Infographic]
Along with a thorough cleaning program, one of the best methods for you and your building occupants (employees, visitors, patients, etc.) to fight germs and stay healthy is simply to wash your hands properly and regularly.
Hand washing reduces lost productivity and absenteeism in the workplace, improves school attendance, and helps hospitals cut down on hospital-acquired infections.
Unfortunately, too many people don’t maintain good hand hygiene!
Check out this great infographic about hand washing:
>> Sunshine Building Maintenance is committed to helping you keep your building healthy and clean! Contact us to discuss our tailored cleaning services or to submit a request for proposal.
More on Healthy, Clean Buildings from Sunshine:
- The Advantages of Green Cleaning for Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities
- 3 Small Ways to Make Your Building Cleaner
- Your Office Is Dirtier Than You Think [Infographic]
Latest posts by Mark Brouwers (see all)
- Keep Your Space Clean and Safe by Washing Your Hands - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Commercial Floors for the Cold Seasons - September 25, 2018
- Sunshine: Building A Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance Legacy - August 20, 2018