Is Your Building Ready for Spring? Get Clean Exteriors with Power Washing
Winter weather can wreak havoc on your building’s pristine exterior – or rather, no-longer-quite-so-pristine exterior, thanks to the salt, slush, and snow.
When the weather begins to turn warmer, you need to make sure your building looks clean and inviting on the outside as well as the inside. The exterior of your building includes all the outside walls, any walkways or stairs, pavement, and – if you have one – your parking lot.
Power washing, also referred to as high-pressure washing or pressure washing, is the ideal spring cleaning initiative to improve the external appearance and extend the lifetime of any building, from commercial buildings to condos.
What Are the Benefits of Power Washing?
- Cuts through the toughest accumulated grime and rinses it away
- Cleans large areas in a fraction of the time it would take to clean manually
- Makes building exteriors and pavement look clean and fresh
- Prevents long term damage and extends the lifetime of the building exterior and grounds by removing the contaminants and residue eating away at these surfaces
- Makes walkways and stairs safer for pedestrians
- Can be safely used on a wide variety of surfaces (e.g. siding, stone, concrete, brick, pavement, dumpsters, etc.)
- Can be used to clean a surface before repainting
- Cleans surfaces of most types of graffiti
- Cleans surfaces of oil and other vehicle fluids
- Cleans surfaces of sand, grit, and salt accumulation from the winter
- Cleans surfaces of grime and residue from built-up air pollution
At Sunshine, we also use tested and proven environmentally-friendly cleaning fluids to ensure the safety of your building’s visitors and tenants as well as minimize the impact on the environment.
Make your building look like new again with professional power washing services!
>> Whether you need one-time power washing as part of your spring cleanup, or you’d like an ongoing maintenance schedule, Sunshine can help! Contact us today to discuss your needs or submit a request for proposal.
Like this? You might also like:
- What You Need to Know about Removing Graffiti on Your Building’s Exterior
- Does Your Underground Parking Lot Need Pressure Washing?
- How to Get Ready for Spring by Stripping Your Floors with Green Products
Latest posts by Mark Brouwers (see all)
- Keep Your Space Clean and Safe by Washing Your Hands - October 15, 2018
- How to Prepare Your Commercial Floors for the Cold Seasons - September 25, 2018
- Sunshine: Building A Commercial Cleaning and Maintenance Legacy - August 20, 2018